About Me

My photo
I draw and think and play.

2011-01-24

Change is on the horizon ..

   Whoever smelt it, dealt it! And, ladies and gentlemen, I am the one who most certainly dealt it. That's right, ME! You're probably wondering "whhu?" well, allow me to explain.
   Well, as with any child growing up in the information era, I've experienced what it is like to be a part of the social networking craze that everyone follows. Like bovines to the slaughter, it has taken me this long to realize how stupid and silly that shit is. Maybe I'm being a little harsh because it has helped me with connecting with old pals and even making new ones... but, now I am seeing what it's doing to me, in any spare time I get I just head to Facebook and look... nothing else really. I'll even just close it, only seconds later to open it again and see if anything has changed. It's almost like some.. drug of sorts and I need to break away from it.
   I've been wanting to do a blog/eJournal kinda thing for a while now. I have a Tumblr but it's kinda stupid what it's turned into also: 4chan's quieter, polite, baby brother who thinks it's special and pretends to be all kool and collected when it's actually a wannabe (at least, based on what I've seen from what my friend has shown me). That is why I shall use... ta-da! Blogger ..blogspot... whatever. To be honest, I'm not sure if Blogger is the same way as the other sites.. I just want a place where I can speak freely and without people following what the "trends" are on other websites.

   Maybe I'm sounding stupid in my choices and what I want or how I'm going about doing this. But I don't give a shit. I don't care what you think, what my friends or family (lol wut) think, and I don't care what that random person checking out this insignificant blog thinks. The only thing I want right now is a place to gather my thoughts and feelings on things I experience without having felt annoying with all "the background noise" if you will.

   So, without further ado, let's drink to change! (I don't drink alcohol FYI.. just pretend what I have in my glass is wine or something)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment