About Me

My photo
I draw and think and play.

2011-02-03

So the worn machine that is my life keeps going on. What it does is repetitive. A single action that serves no real purpose. It does it's job when it's no job at all. It's a simple, suspended wheel that sits in one place, spinning for fucking eternity. Sitting, spinning, over-and-over, going nowhere. For the ten-millionth time this feeling has blown over my like a slow moving raincloud: life going nowhere, my rotting shell of a body sitting in the same spot for hours upon days upon weeks, no change of scenery, and other shit I just can't think up right now because my mind is.. I dunno.. I just can't think straight.
I want to get out of this place, but I need money for that.
I need money, but I don't have a job.
I would like a job, but having a car would make it so much easier because of where I live.
I should have a car, but I don't have money and where a kid would normally get a car from their parents, I don't because my parents are poor.
My parents are poor because they're not parents, not even adults. They're still 5 years old, bickering and fighting, unable to understand cooperation and what it means to be responsible.
Now, one is still a drunk and the other chasing a fairytale.

The logical course of action at this point would be to get my act together and DO something. But I can't. I've always been the type of kid to wait and see. I guess the trouble here is, have I waited long enough? Or do I just need to wait it out a little longer? Sometimes I wish I'd just hurry up and die. Like hell I'm ready to take on life.

In other news, I got a haircut, gonna get some tattoos this weekend (hopefully!) along with some new clothes!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment